Force can set you free

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Watch this. It looks tasty doesn't it? Almost delectable.

Look:



I dream it'll be us someday (and then some). And by "us", I mean those for a smaller government, not a bigger one. Not self-entitled Marxist, indoctrinating teachers or drunken Kappa-wearing "stoodents" and their equally Marxist, wheelchair-bound, swivel-eyed, spazzy brethren with "dodgy middle-stump" disease (see Jody McIntyre's alternative comedy act here).

On the one hand, I sympathise. They may be more akin to parasitic, blood-sucking leeches but they're still just about human. And let's not forget, they were made all kinds of promises, just the same as us. I'm not surprised they're getting shitty about them being broken.

But on the other hand, I struggle to sympathise with the sheer difference in attitude. They are demanding more, not less. They think it's their *right* to have the people like us fund their petty, Che Guevara t-shirt wearing, Starbucks-supping existences.

That's correct. Their *right* to override our *right* to keep the fruits of our own earnings. Their *right* to leach off it in order to indoctrinate our children and act as outreach workers for lazy Somali boat stealing wasters and Albanian pickpockets/gang rapists comes above all that (show me a lawfully self-sufficient Albanian and I'll show you my three foot cock and Dodge Viper SRT-10 breathing flames in mid-summer). Their *right* to help the lazy get lazier comes above all that.

Well, they wanted federalist government power. They can fucking reap it. Should've bought some chickens, candles, a pack of cards, and a shotgun.

It makes you think a lot about rights and mere privileges, doesn't it? I say, stamp on these bastards' fucking privileges whilst they persistently try to steal ours.

Our day will come. Not now, tomorrow, or next week. 2012 will be a big year. I have faith in it being a big year for us too.

http://www.wikio.co.uk

8 comments:

Dick Puddlecote Saturday, 18 December, 2010  

You have more faith than me, but that's not a reason to ease up. ;)

Bucko Saturday, 18 December, 2010  

Im of the same mind. Looking at the protests and riots and thinking, yes finally. But then seeing the people protesting and hearing their demands and thinking, no, fuck off you cunts, im sick of paying for your sorry existance.
I wish the taxpayers of Europe had the same commitment. I would happliy join in then.

Nomine Sunday, 19 December, 2010  

We seem to be thinking alike CS am dropping a link to your post onto my latest offering ! keep up the good work m8ty!

James Higham Monday, 20 December, 2010  

Force can also enslave you if They have it factored in.

Corrugated Soundbite Monday, 20 December, 2010  

DP: I kept mine in a jar next to my bed. There's little of the stuff left ;-)

Of course, I hide it all in public by being as un-PC as possible. But that's because I've been alerted as to some lefty, mongish readership hanging around these here parts.

Corrugated Soundbite Monday, 20 December, 2010  

Bucko: I've also been though my own little moral dilemma with this. I'd declare out-and-out war on them, except they were lied to in much the same manner as us proper people have also been lied to (although for too long, the lies have swung very much in their favour more than ours).

I just can't side with 'em. As I was saying in my previous thread and also this one, they're rioting for more, not less. They ask all the wrong questions and it never dawns on them to ask why mummeh and daddeh don't have more money in their own pockets, that they, themselves, earned (exempting councillors, teachers and skool governors, of course).

Really. Fuck 'em. These will never be any allegiances of mine whilst they want to mug the minimum wage earner and the 70-hour-a-week-guy just trying to put a meal down on the table for the family.

I gave them a chance to start with, but it's the same old Left - smash things up today and don't bother asking any questions at all. Ever.

Corrugated Soundbite Monday, 20 December, 2010  

Nomine: We both seem to be posting quite sporadically lately ;-) I'll be off over to yours shortly as I spotted a couple of new ones appearing in my Google Reader.

I've been quite slow lately. I think it must be the winter blues that Albie Gore said wouldn't happen anymore!

Corrugated Soundbite Monday, 20 December, 2010  

James: I actually know what you mean. When just enough people kick off to not actually overthrow anything, but to "justify" a harder police state. My guess is that this will happen. For the time being at least.

But something simply HAS to wake the others up. Surely...

*eternal optimist*

Back to TOP